12/22/08

The Wrap Station(day 22)

Every year we set up a little 'wrap station'. With a folding table set up and paper, tape, tags, ribbon, boxes and bags, we can come and wrap at anytime. The kids especially like it because this way they can use it anytime and don't need my help to wrap something special from them. Our house rule at Christmas time is: "Christmas time is not a time for questions." So when we see someone at the wrapping station, we know to look the other way. No need to spoil any suprises! Right? I didn't take the picture early enough this morning. It was 13 when we got up. I don't care who you are...that's c-o-l-d! Our windchill was 9. We needed to go out and break up the horses water. It was iced over at least 2-3". It was soooo cold. They were glad to see us and look so fluffy with their winter coats. As you can see from the pic below, it's 21 now and our high today is only 32. My friend and her family are on vacation and in very cold temps. I hope they stay warm.

2 comments:

Michelle O said...

This is a cute idea. Maybe when Benjamin is bigger we could do this.
Michelle O

Tammy said...

Brrrrrr!!!! We went from 80 here yesterday to 50 today (for the highs) - too big of a drop to adjust, and I was a pint low on blood, too! Reading your pos made me shiver! Love and miss you - stay warm!

Powered By Blogger