12/10/08

My poor little pc

Here we are in the month of December and no posting yet. Well, I do apologize to all my bloggy friends for not posting. My computer is not running too good lately and even though a friend looked at it and fixed some of the problems, it is still not able to run good. It blinks out and the screen goes black and then when we try to turn it off, it stays on indefinitely. But, I am trying to view all of your blogs and that is quite a job for my pc. I have been enjoying it emensely though!!! Hopefully, we will get things running better soon. Till then, Christmas time's a coming and oh it won't be long! Much love, Kimi

1 comment:

Music Eloquence said...

pc problems are no fun. Glad to see you back in blogland... (although my excuse for not blogging isn't my pc. lol)
Love you.

Powered By Blogger