12/26/08

Good Morning!

God is doing something very powerful for this family! I just have to tell it. We are selling our home! We put our home on the market to sell, several months ago and now have someone interested...I believe they will be making an offer. PRAY THEY MAKE AN OFFER. We have a great place to move into and are already packed and ready to go. I haven't mentioned it on any posts because of it being Christmas, but we have been in the middle of it all this time and decided to just 'move forward' anyway. The children need to see that no matter what, God is always in control and HE will provide for his people in a perfect way...His timing is perfect, isn't it! So that is what we are doing...but I am asking for your prayers on this. For our family. For our situation. Thank you so, so much! I hope you have a great day and I will keep you all posted on the progress. Much love to you! Kimi

7 comments:

Tammy said...

That is wonderful! We will definitely continue to pray for His perfect provision. Love you guys!

Journey to Lilly! said...

Yes Lord! We will be praying your house sells! Your an awesome family & you have been such a blessing to us through these trialsl.
much love,
Kim

Michelle O said...

You are always in our prayers. We love you guys!

AnthonyAlex said...

That is so exciting!

~Kimberly~ said...

Thank You guys! I don't know what we'd do without friends like you...you are the best!

Tammy said...

We are praying for you and God's perfect will in your lives and know it'll be for His glory b/c you are a family who professes His truth! Love you and cannot wait to hear what the Lord does, Tammy A.

~Kimberly~ said...

Thank you Tammy (A). You are always an encouragement to me and I know to so many others.
Love you!

Powered By Blogger