12/13/09

Homemade decorations


Every year we spend a little time and make new decorations and even ornaments. Most all the decor has been  made by us over the years, with the exception of the little heart garland and the angel on top, because it is from my Grandma.  It was hers when she a small.  No telling how many Christmases it has seen.  This year we didn't make any ornaments or decorations, because I am doing something different.

Even though we will be moving shortly, we have been having the best Christmas season ever! We've just been spending every single day focusing on what Christmas means to each one of us.  We've been doing some baking, some school and a little bit of decorating.  We'll be finished with school and with my college by this Tuesday. 
I'm so excited about the week of Christmas here at our house!!  I've got such a fun week planned for us all.  More later on that.  Plus, a delicious menu too.  I posted it earlier. 

I hope you are having such a wonderful time during your celebration of the birth of our Savior.  Every day is a gift and I pray you will spend it with that in mind.  We only have today, don't we!  Blessings to you! 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger