12/13/08

Photo project-day 13

these are a few of my favorite things...
When it comes to Christmas, we so enjoy getting out our most treasured things. So many little items have precious memories that go along with each one. Here are a few of mine: snowflakes, a glass ornament from my husband, a new flower to myself and a very old crochet angel. But these are only the tangible ones, below is what I treasure most! Here are 4 of my little treasures taking an afternoon nap. And one of their favorite things is... making a huge 'pallet', right in front of our tree, then piling lots & lots of blankets and pillows everywhere and finally ploppin' down for a long story, a family game or in this case just a nap. I actually found room to squeeze in there myself this afternoon too. It was great! I really needed the nap. (ps-they don't know I took this pic, ha!)
This is the gorgeous sunset that graces our back yard every evening. What a wonderful God we serve!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow, if only I could get Sarah to nap like that...you are truly blessed with a beautiful family and gorgeous sunset. I love the ornaments, also, that was a great idea. Love you, Tammy A.

~Kimberly~ said...

I guess it's all because 'Mama' was the one wanting to take a nap!! HA! Believe me they won't just stop on their own and lay down. LOL

Powered By Blogger