12/11/08

DECEMBER PHOTO PROJECT-Day 11

My friend was telling me about a project that she was doing on her blog...it is a photo project and basically you take every day during the month of December and document it with a picture. The picture should show what December/Christmas means to you and your family. Now, since I am a bit behind, I will start with today (the 11th). Maybe I will place 2 or 3 photos in one day...or not...I will most definitely, absolutely have fun with it! Hope you will try it too.
Day 11 Fresh baked cookies..mmm...this is one of the favorite things for our family.
We have had some pretty cold weather here in Alabama. One morning we woke up and it was snowing!! It was so beautiful as it was coming softly down. The children got their coats on and we all ran outdoors to 'play' in it.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Yeah! It is so good to see you back up and running and to see pictures of your beautiful children! We love and miss you guys!

Tammy said...

Mmmmmm, you're cookies are making my mouth water. I have been a bad mom and haven't done a lot of baking b/c we've been running so much so hopefully you have inspired me to get some baking done before Christmas. Glad to see you back...missed you. Love you, Tammy A.

~Kimberly~ said...

I have missed you guys!! So glad to be back in Blogland...yippee!
I've been enjoying seeing your blogs. So much has been happening for you.
Love you~Kimi

Powered By Blogger