12/16/08

A night out...(Photo Proj-Day 16)

Tonight my husband and I had a wonderful time! We got to go to a lovely Christmas party. It was given by the owner of my husband's company, Mr. Joe Turner. Now, we have been to many of these kinds of parties and have even given them ourselves, but I must say this...it was thee most professional and 'Christmas honoring' one I've ever been to. When we arrived (a bit late, due to the fog), Mr. Turner (Joe), Eric, and Dane & Scott graciously introduced themselves to us...and as we stood, trying to decide where to sit, Mr. Turner asked if we'd like to sit with him. We had such a nice evening. Nearly 2 whole hours had passed and I realized I hadn't even called to check on the kids. When I did, they were fine. Did I say how good the food was. I had chicken in a creamy mushroom sauce and Grant had steak and they both came with steamed zucchini, squash, carrots, peppers and creamy garlic mashed potatoes. Yummie! There was also a wonderful chocolate cake w/chocolate sauce and a huge scoop of ice cream too. I couldn't eat half of it. The restaurant is Grill 29, in a neat little area just outside of town. Here's a pic of the outside of it. This fountain is really gorgeous. I'm thankful for a wonderful time with my sweet husband and for the kind people he is now working with. God has his hand on this whole situation. Oh, by the way. The company my husband is with now, is Wendy's. How neat is that!! Blessings to you~Kimi

2 comments:

Paris said...

God is so good! I'm glad you had a great time out with your husband!

~Kimberly~ said...

Thanks Paris. We really did. Now if I can just get him feeling better...He has been sick all night and all day. There is a virus going around here and it's just terrible. I hope he will be better tomorrow. :)

Powered By Blogger