12/25/08

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! (ddp 25)

Hoping this finds all of you spending your day celebrating the birth of our Savior and Lord of all creation. We are having a wonderful time together. (Although we are missing several somebodies...you know who you are). Yesterday, we spent the day baking and just being together. We made cookies and I started our Christmas dinner. Here is a little sample. I have a few other pics of some of the other things we made, but I will need to download them later. We are getting ready to play another game. Gotta go for now. Much love~Kimi and family

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I know that I was there in my thoughts. We love and miss you guys and hope that you had a wonderful Christmas.

~Kimberly~ said...

I know...I thought about you guys all day...love and miss you!

Powered By Blogger