3/13/09

If you give a kid some land...

If you give a kid some land he'll probably want to go outside to see it.But of course, he won't be happy just standing there looking at it. He'll want to run and play on it... And after he runs and plays on it, he will want to climb the trees on it,\When he has climbed the trees on it(and not fallen out), he will want to build something on it!Or rake leaves to jump into.
When he's done with that, he'll want to dig in the dirt that is on it.
After he digs awhile, he'll want to play in that dirt. And he'll go looking for the biggest dirt mound he can find.
And he'll run and play and jump and slide all up and down that dirt mound, until he absolutely has dirt from head to toe.
Then he'll wonder why his stomach is growling so loud. So he'll want you to build him a camp fire. After you build the camp fire, he'll probably want some marshmallows to roast. The marshmallow probably won't fill him up enough and he'll still be hungry. So, he'll ask you to get him some hot dogs too.
After you roast the hot dogs he'll probably be ready to go back out onto the land....the end

7 comments:

Music Eloquence said...

Hmmmmmmmm (thinking)...nice story. Are you writing fiction or non these days? ;-)

~Kimberly~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Kimberly~ said...

...copy that-we have rec'd your message...roger...(hee hee)
the dream is alive and coming along

Tina said...

Too cute! I would have hated to do your laundry that day! We love bonfires...there is nothing like chilling w/ the kids! Makes me want to go camping.

Beth said...

Wow, how blessed you are with all that space!! I think I've heard that story before but I can't put my finger on it...I'm sure it will come to me. :)

~Kimberly~ said...

Oh boy did I ever hv mud in the machine! It was a double wash.
You remember reading...if you give a mouse a cookie? There you go :)
Jus a little re-take.

Tammy said...

I love the story, but wouldn't mind it if it was my own!!:-) My dream is to live in the country...You are so blessed girl! Jesus knew exactly where to plant y'all. But your family is happy no matter where you are planted. One of the beautiful traits we love about y'all.

Powered By Blogger