3/10/09

Babysitting..a different way

This past week we have had a little guest in our home. She is a Russian Blue kitty and belongs to Jason and Heather Wilbanks. Her name is Winter. Isn't that a pretty name for her. She has made herself at home here and strangely enough has won over our house cat of 8 years, Reebok. At first they hissed alot and Reebok didn't like her much, but after a day or so, they have become kitty friends.
Now, I can't say as much for FISH. Evidently, Winter hasn't ever seen one and she was very curious and almost put her little paw into the water. You can see Fish swimming furiously near the bottom of his bowl. I just had to get a pic of it.
Incedently, I have had 2 very, very sick little children for the past several days. High fevers, coughing and breathing trouble. I think they are starting to recover. Me? I'm a bit tired from getting up all hours of the night to give meds and check their fevers. You all know how that goes. God gives us strength and the stamina to go on though, doesn't He!
I am so blessed and thank Him for what He's doing in our life. Anyway, just a bit of what's going on around our home. I gotta go see how they are doing now. Have a great day.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

What a beautiful kitty! I am so sorry to hear that you guys are dealing with the sick stuff again. Give the kids our love! Love the new blog-do! Love and miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

It's "Incidently".....and you homeschool?

Fun blog tho.

~Kimberly~ said...

Oh How funny!! Gald you ejnoyed my blog. LOL..You funod my "1" mstiake in sellping..HaHa-Thanks M/M anonymous ;D

Powered By Blogger