9/9/12

I love my daughter!!

She is my oldest baby girl and I have to praise her a little here on my blog.  She is a dedicated, young lady of God and spends her days devoting herself to the works of the Kingdom. She is always looking for a moment to share her faith with a hungry soul and she is so well-versed in God’s word.  Currently, she is enrolled in nursing school and is in the process of taking her final classes.  She also works for our local grocer, trying to get as many hours as she can. She plays the piano, sings, and helps out with the computer at church, as well as, teaches music and piano to kids. In her very rare, but spare time, she helps me out with a kids club for our homeschool group.  She is a blessing to everyone who knows her and I haven’t found anyone who doesn’t love her right from the start.  I thank God for sharing her with our family. He has given me the best opportunity of being a Mom, in having you for a daughter-I love you so much Camille!  DSCN9973

No comments:

Powered By Blogger